Improve your thinking
Do you want to come up with more imaginative ideas? Do you want to find new ways to confront challenges? Of course you do. Here are five practical ways for us to improve our thinking:
- Understand deeply - Don’t face complex issues head-on, first understand simple ideas deeply.
- Make mistakes - Mistakes are great teachers, they highlight unforeseen opportunities and holes in your understanding.
- Raise questions - Constantly create questions to clarify and extend your understanding.
- Follow the flow of ideas - Ideas are rare, milk them.
- Change - You can always improve, grow, and extract more out of your education, yourself, and the way you live your life.
These five tips should help if you're stuck, need a new idea, or just want to improve your thinking.
Inspired by: Thrive Global - The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking, by Shane Parrish