Warren Buffet's most straightforward advice that made him successful.
1. Get rid of your bad habits and behaviors; most of us have a sense of what's holding us back from reaching our full potential.
2. Don't risk what you have to get something you don't need; if you risk something that is important to you for something that is unimportant to you, it doesn't make sense, even if the odds you succeed are 99 to 1.
3. Capitalize on what you do best; it's important to stay within the boundaries of your strengths and knowledge.
4. Do what you love; the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
5. Choose to be around people better than you; when you hang out with people better than you, you'll drift in their direction.