It's not the idea, plan, model, team, or money that's the most significant factor in a startup's success. A lot of it is in the timing:
- Are you personally ready?
- How is the competition doing?
- What barriers do you need to overcome at this particular point in time?
- Are you solving a relevant problem that exists today?
- Is there really a demand for your product or service?
- Can you get funding given the current economic climate?
Start-ups makes the world go round. Time it right and enjoy the ride.