Successful change-agile leaders respond to changes by seizing opportunities, including throwing out old models and developing new ways of doing business. They try to make change thinking contagious, embedding it into everything they do from daily interactions to strategy.
Below are five behaviors that, together, create a competitive advantage:
1) Share a compelling, clear purpose
2) Look ahead to see opportunities
3) Seek out what’s not working
4) Promote calculated risk-taking and experimentation
5) Look for boundary-spanning partnerships